Flexible nationwide collection service for businesses
KMK Metals Recycling offers an extensive, fully-licensed WEEE collection service for businesses across the 32 counties of Ireland. Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) is anything that has a plug or uses a battery.
Business-to-Business (B2B) collections, depending on scale, are typically collected by our van fleet. These vans can manage consignments of up to six pallet spaces and 1500 KG of weight.
We would like you to be aware of the importance of safe handling, storage and presentation of WEEE for collection.
What is involved in the WEEE collection service for business?
- KMK Metals Recycling will provide you with a form to complete asking for the name and address of your company, contact details, your VAT number, access restrictions (if any), suitable collection times and any other relevant details.
- You will need to provide a description of the material to be collected, the quantity, location, PO number (if available) and any preferences regarding the collection date.
- All waste material must be prepared by the customer so that it is ready for collection i.e. unplugged/disconnected from sockets, free from surplus material of chemical, human, animal, plant or soil origin, any irrelevant safety warning labels removed.
- All external packaging must be removed prior to collection.
- Paperwork will be completed and signed by both the driver and the customer.
- You will receive an invoice/settlement from KMK Metals Recycling’s Accounts Department and a recycling certificate from our Logistics Department within one working week.
For more detailed information on how to present your material please read our WEEE Presentation Guide and Summary below: